Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Controlling Spam

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Controlling Spam
From: bruce <bbales@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:59:40 -0600

Yes, that is indeed sad.  I suspect many of these come from outside the=20
USA so the noise congress has made about stopping it may be fruitless. =20
Seems like somehow forcing a real return address would be a start, but=20
I have no idea if that could ever be possible.

By the way, I don't know where the "=3D20" s  in my message are coming=20
from.  I often send messages to a list with my address in the "To:"=20
block and never see them.  Is it something in the ACLUG turnaround?
bruce