Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Quoted-Printable Problem (Was: Re: Controlling Spam)

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Quoted-Printable Problem (Was: Re: Controlling Spam)
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:39:18 -0600

The change I made affects how the list handles quoted-printable characters.
Actual decoding to 8 bit seems to be handled by your ISP's mail server.  We
need someone who's experianced the problem to send us an email with a couple
lines of new text, preferably sentances over 80 characters in length.  If
this doesn't work, I don't see any other settings I can change. If it does
work, I'll change the settings on the other lists.

--Dale