Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: colocation options

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: colocation options
From: gLaNDix <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:16:35 -0600

On Monday 24 February 2003 02:26 pm, you wrote:
> I'm sorry to hear that... about Stratitec, I mean.  The lack of free
> hosting also sucks.
> -- Jonathan

actually, i'm rather enjoying working with dustin and dave at stratitec... i
get to use a wide variety of my skills (from graphics design to code) and on
a project that really interests me
(http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2003-02-25-012-26-NW-BZ-HW).  i
realize you had some issues with stratitec, but it does not mean everyone
will have similar issues.  i'm both excited and hopeful about my future at
stratitec.

gLaNDix