Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: colocation options

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: colocation options
From: flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:08:58 -0600 (CST)

> This all gets back to The Fall of Unix. It's the story of how the
....snip...

This stroll down memory lane is all very interesting... but doesn't really
address anything of relevance.
Arguing about how things should have or could have been might be useful in
a history class room, but at the end of the day, we're all still stuck
here using our "proprietary" web technology on a server in our own
basement, or paying someone else to do some or all of that for us.

-- Jonathan