Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: I have a dream

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: I have a dream
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 10:10:51 -0600

It's a different way of networking and many of the IT people think that
it is "too old-fashioned" way of networking.  They don't realize that
this is the linux method of 'terminal server' that the M$ IT staff are
in a buzz about.  Many of the M$ IT people think that its the best
invention since sliced bread, unix has been doing this for a long, long
time.  One doctor office that I know of is going back to the unix
diskless workstations because the "windows workstations are just too
unstable".  ~Anne