Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: I have a dream

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: I have a dream
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:30:05 -0600

Did you know that M$ has a contract with the school districts that they
can get kick-backs, refunds, whatever that you want to call it, but a
clause in the contract is that M$ is 'suppose to be" the only OS in the
school.  How Mac sneaks in I'm not sure, but M$ doesn't consider Mac's
to be a threat.  I think that Mac's are great and one of the reasons why
I like the Linux desktop is that it looks very much like a Mac.  ~Anne