Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: I have a dream

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: I have a dream
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 20:06:33 -0600

Sorry but that's too practical of an idea and so therefore politians
won't go for it.  Besides I'm not sure that the general public is ready
for linux, I think they are ready for a Mac instead of M$.  I have been
encouraging people to just use passwords and atleast decent passwords.
 So many talks on safe computing have fallen on deaf ears that I am
ready to give up.  ~Anne