Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2002:
[aclug-L] FOR SALE Toshiba PCX1100 cable modem

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] FOR SALE Toshiba PCX1100 cable modem
From: Benjamin Bunck <bbunck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:23:58 -0500 (CDT)

Toshiba PCX1100 cable modem for sale.  Compatible with Cox High Speed
Internet.  Was used (successfully) until I cancelled service this morning.
Currently, cable  modems run around $99 (new) at Best Buy, CompUSA, etc.
I should mention that while most new cable modems support both USB and
RJ-45 connections, this one only supports RJ-45 (standard ethernet network
cards).

I am willing to let this gem go for $34.95, in honor of the price I was
paying for cable internet (regular price is currently $49.95...ouch).
Other offers will be considered.  If interested, please email off of the
ACLUG lists.

Ben