Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Free TV.. read fine print..

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Free TV.. read fine print..
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 22:27:17 -0500

Anybody here into TV repair?
    Wards {Brand} about 20 years old. remote controlled
        (Use to use this TV as a monitor with a 'C=64')

I have a 19" TV that the Tuner has been giving me fits...

The A/V inputs still work just fine (or at least they were).

I think that the main power supply my also be ready to give up the ghost.

But if anybody thinks that they might want this TV for parts give me a call.

Other wise Thursday PM this set is going into the trash.

--David  (316) 524-0246