Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...
From: bruce <bbales@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:34:19 -0500

Looks like a good start.

I would suggest a sign-in option of "guest" for someone to browse in and see
what is there without having to get a password or give out his/her email
address.

And definitely change the register process.  In Konqueror, if you mess up the
registering, the error message appears two pages down and unless you page
down it looks like it keeps giving you the same page, asking again for you to
sign-in.  With Opera, the error message appears where you will see it.

bruce