Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...

To: Aclug Discussion <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...
From: Benjamin Bunck <bbunck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:22:56 -0500 (CDT)

So far, looks like a very slick site.  Pretty cool!

One thing:  If I have cookies disabled, after attempting to login, I am
just sent back to the login screen.  Some sites will instead give you a
message telling you that you need to enable cookies. If that's something
that'd be easy to add, I think it would be useful.

Ben