Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] ACLUG Website - which way to go...

To: "Aclug Discussion" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] ACLUG Website - which way to go...
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:59:42 -0500

Tom Hull and I have had some discussions on WebDev on which direction to take
the new Aclug website. In response to his challenge, I've set up a
proof-of-concept site at http://aclug.neuralmatrix.org which I have dubbed
Beta2.  The original Beta1 site is still at http://aclug.notwerk.net .  I
challenge our members to vist both sites and provide us with feedback on what
you like or dislike about them, their ease of use, and what features you think
are missing.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx