Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] Hardware Hint

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Hardware Hint
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 09:27:01 -0500

I don't know if any of you are inside of your cases as much as it seems that
I am...

But I got tired of the cases 'rubber feet' dragging on the desk top and
coming off...

So the other day I was in Wal-Marts hardware area looking for something else
and saw this things called "Magic Glide" which you would put on the bottom
of furniture to allow it to move easy. (What these are is a Nylon/Silicon
pad) [Sell for about $6 for eight of the size I purchased]

I purchased a packet the size of my computers rubber feet.

Now the case slides into place a whole lot easier when I need to get inside
of the case!!

--David