Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale
From: "Stephen S" <junkmail001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:15:16 -0600

  The person making the complaints is not a customer who got ripped off.
It is a business man running a computer parts business that hates the
competition the Sat. Sale gives him and wants to use the system to get
rid of it.
  It's business greed, pure & simple. This bozo actually thinks that if =
he
gets rid of the Sat. Sale that all most of the people buying stuff there =
will
then go to his shop (garage?) and buy from him.

  Knowing the way local politics work, the guys who run the Sat. Sale=20
would be better off finding a building to rent outside the city limits.

Stephen S.
----- Original Message -----=20