Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 07:14:58 -0600

* Koji Hayakawa <sylf00@xxxxxxxxx> [2002 Mar 16 22:30 -0600]:

> Well, when I attended the sale for the first time, they were holding the
> sale in Park City.  I would say why not.

That's right, the first couple of sales were at the Red Coach Inn on
53rd St. North.  IIRC, it was February or March of '99 when the first
one was held.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               | sleeping giant and