Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx, Tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale
From: jlweaver <jlweaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 04:48:32 -0600

Add to your list the Village Flea Market,
    the people who sell T shirts, Velvet Paintings,  ad nauseam..

This means that Randy Sparkman will have to work evenings, and Saturday and
Sunday to equally apply the ordinance..  He is going to be one tired puppy.
Think of the city overtime - not only his wages , but two police officers who
will have to accompany him each and every time he serves a citation.  He may
have to have around-the-clock protection.  Our taxes will have to be raised to
support this ordinance.  And of course our Mayor, 'his highness', will have to
get into the thing to promote his bid for Governor.  What a tangled web we
weave.  I say, "it is time to put a stop to this foolishness."