Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Employment Help...

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Employment Help...
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:44:58 -0600

Employment Help...

Due to a number of factors (back injury to name one of them), if things
happen as currently forecast/outlined, I will need to find a new job
starting 04/01/02

If your companies have any entry level positions in most any dept. please
forward to me contact persons email/fax/phone number.

I will not use your name unless you stated that I can as a reference.

I know that many of you do not know me from "ADAM" but a few of you have
meet me from online computer part sales.

I have been working 3rd shift for the last four+ years and would really like
to find a "Day Job".

--David