Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: [announce] Next meeting.

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [announce] Next meeting.
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:27:44 -0600

And that=92s exactly why I want to quit, we can't get things planned 6
weeks in advance. If someone want to plan things and get them done,
great.=20

With only a few people with the time to spend it gets difficult.=20

Though I received 6 responses to my request for what do the next meeting
should be, and since I was waiting for more, then waiting to see which
committee members could make the meeting, then waiting to find a room.=20

We will have an announcement out tomorrow morning.