Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Job opeing in the DFW area

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Job opeing in the DFW area
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 00:13:31 -0600

While I am personally looking for a new job, I am not looking outside of the
Wichita area.

I received the following email, and thought that maybe somebody here might
want to follow up on the position.

If any of you do know of a beginning "DAY TIME" customer service / support
opening in the Wichita area please forward the info to me.

--David