Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] meeting

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] meeting
From: Kirk Lancaster <lancaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:40:52 -0600

With respect to the next meeting:
Clint asked me to reserve a room for the meeting.
Unfortunately, I had a number of meetings (e.g. math dept.,
tenured faculty) and did not reserve it on Friday.  On
Sunday, my grandfather died and I had to schedule a
flight to California; I leave Wed. afternoon and return
Friday night.  During one of my meetings Monday (Faculty
Senate executive committee, which I chaired, I asked the
Senate secretary to reserve a room in Jabara for Wed.
from 7-10 PM.  Unfortunately, the academic VP was at
our meeting discussing the state budget and its impact
on WSU.  This was sufficiently interesting that I did not
ask the secretary about the reservation before she left.
I hope to learn this morning if a room was free.

Clint has been trying to do a great deal for aclug.  I wish
people would get off his back.  I accept all blame for the
delay in announcing the next meeting.

Sincerely,
Kirk Lancaster