Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: READ ASAP

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: READ ASAP
From: "gLaNDix" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:57:25 -0500

I agree...  this is discussion@xxxxxxxxx not linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxx
...  it's open to anything...  if we cut out this type of discussion we
have to cut out (as clint mentioned) all the 'trekkie' talk, 'for sale
stuff' (atleast non-computer-related, like the recent waterbed), etc...
which would basically turn this group into another linux-help@xxxxxxxxx...
there was a reason the original aclug mailing list was split up and if
someone doesn't want to read all of this boring junk, the can just
unsubscribe from the discussion group and only be in the linux-help
group...  call it freedom of choice..
 Jesse (gLaNDix) Kaufman
 glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 http://lloydix.2y.net

<<< FreeBSD lloydix.2y.net FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE #1: Tue Aug 14 02:48:31 CDT
2001  glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/src/sys/compile/LLOYDIX  i386 >>>