Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: READ ASAP

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: READ ASAP
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Sep 2001 10:21:34 -0500

while discussion is a list of a linux users group, its actually general
discussion so almost anything is appropriate(except spam, unless I send
it :) ) , thats why we broke it off from the linux-help list

Besides what does red dwarf/Lexx/Dr Who have to do with linux :)

On 11 Sep 2001 21:36:50 -0500, Patrick R. Klee wrote:

> Hey!  I have a terrific idea.  let's stop worrying about the end of the
> world.  If you are ready like me.  You will not worry.  And save the
> Linux mailing lists for discusion of Linux and not for talking about the
> gas prices.  All I can  say is I am not bothered by it in the least,
> because I don't have anywhere to go.  If you save driving for work and
> school, you shouldn't have a problem.
> Also, if the prices are still $1.50 / gallon  then fill up and get spare
> gas in empty gas cans, then you will be ready.  I have no sympothy for
> people who are not ready and have the nerve to complain.  It's like the
> ants....If they didn't get ready for winter they would die out.
>
> I say again if you are ready then you won't worry.
>
> --
> Patrick R. Klee - Linux PPC Guru
> http://silverchair.futureks.net/~drwho
> "Life is short, so make your mark."

Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Programmer Analyst
Inetic Web Development
---
Black holes are where God divided by zero.