Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: READ ASAP

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: READ ASAP
From: Ironrose <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:56:43 -0500

That is true and this event should have no effect on the price of petro.....so
why is the price going up at the gas station???
Are the petro companies in "panic mode" and fearing that we may have a future
shortage....or this another excuse to increase their profits at our expense?
I am ready to check the bus schedules and I HATE riding the bus.  If the price
of petro increases to these levels, then our life in America is going to
dramatically change.  I know that I will not be able to afford to drive or
atleast not very much.

I am hoping that we won't have a dramatic change in our lifestyles.....but I am
afraid that we will.  ~Ironrose