Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: READ ASAP

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: READ ASAP
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:36:50 -0500

Hey!  I have a terrific idea.  let's stop worrying about the end of the
world.  If you are ready like me.  You will not worry.  And save the
Linux mailing lists for discusion of Linux and not for talking about the
gas prices.  All I can  say is I am not bothered by it in the least,
because I don't have anywhere to go.  If you save driving for work and
school, you shouldn't have a problem.
Also, if the prices are still $1.50 / gallon  then fill up and get spare
gas in empty gas cans, then you will be ready.  I have no sympothy for
people who are not ready and have the nerve to complain.  It's like the
ants....If they didn't get ready for winter they would die out.

I say again if you are ready then you won't worry.

--
Patrick R. Klee - Linux PPC Guru
http://silverchair.futureks.net/~drwho