Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: What!!!!!!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: What!!!!!!
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:15:49 -0500 (CDT)

Then I'm assuming that either in downloading (!) or reading the
email, the email client fired off 'gs' in order to display or
convert a pdf file.  Did you receive any pdf files in any of those
emails? What program do you use to download and/or read email?

-jeff
--
On Jan. 17, more than 47,000 people marched on South Carolina's Statehouse to
protest the flying of the Confederate flag. What do you think?  "Hasn't South