Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: ADSL cost?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ADSL cost?
From: "Lee and Chris Weathers" <leenchris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:02:31 -0500

Yes, the ADSL is an additional cost to your POTS line.  With SWBI as your
ISP the total cost for the DSL line and the connection is an additional
$39.95.  For the next 3 days, SWB has waived the installation fee and will
'give' you the required hardware if you sign a 1 yr. contract with them. For
more information you can follow links from www.swbell.com or go straight to:
http://www.pacbell.com/DSL/content/1,1888,16,00.html?site_code=SWB

Leland Weathers