Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: ADSL cost?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ADSL cost?
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:47:23 -0500

SWB & SWBI have had the DSL 'ON SALE' for the last month (sale ends close of
Business on Friday 04/28/00) where they do not charge for install or
hardware and the total monthly fee is $39.95 + Taxes

If you use any other ISP then you have the basic DSL charge of $39.95 + ISP
fees.

While over all I am very pleased with speed of my DSL...

SWB & its divisions need to get their act together:
>     Billing (have yet to have a correct bill since the install!!)
>     Tech support (no troubles at there end so it must be your cache is
full and unless you delete all of your cache files and cookies we will not
support you and by the way if you are using any other browser other than  a
two year old version of Netscape we will not support you.)

--David