Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: DNS TEST misstyped IP address sorry!!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DNS TEST misstyped IP address sorry!!
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 01:19:58 -0500

     That is, if the IP addresses are 161.147.174.1-8 as you say. I don't
     think, however, that those are the DNS server IPs. They are owned by
     somebody in Italy :-) But basically you can try to dig each of the DNS
     servers and see if they give you reasonable results.

Steven -

I guess that I must of miss typed the IP address because it should of read:
     151.164.1.1-8
for the DNS servers at SWBI

Again sorry for all of your waisted time.

--David