Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: DNS TEST misstyped IP address sorry!!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DNS TEST misstyped IP address sorry!!
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:11:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, David Carmichael wrote:

> Who are you using as your ISP now that you have DSL?
> SWBI?

Good ol' SouthWind, at the same price as SWBI would have cost me.  I'm
quite happy about that.

> Can you reach Infobeat.com through your browser?

I can reach it from Boeing's network.  But you really wanted to know if
someone with SWBI could reach them, so that's probably not helpful.  And I
run my own DNS server from home, so even if I were on SWBI, I wouldn't be
talking to their DNS.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Hey! Lower your landing gear! !@#$*!?% NO HARRIER