Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: install?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: install?
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Nov 1999 14:35:29 -0600

Ouch, that bites.

You may want to try getting for just a "newer" one.  You could
probably find a used one for a couple hundred dollars, with more RAM,
if that's an option.  Otherwise, give Debian 1.1 a try.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 1,052,084th digit of pi is 5.