Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: FIC BIOS update needed

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FIC BIOS update needed
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:35:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, Jeffrey L. Hansen wrote:

>     Are you with LSI?  I have a NCR SCSI card that they don't list for support
> anymore and would like the newest drivers if available.  They don't even list
> the part number - the closest thing is an OEM card for someone but it was
> Comtrade who was the original source and it's not on their list.  Any
> suggestions?

For Windows? That's really not my area, especially if you're talking
pre-Symbios cards and not NCR OEMs.  (I do sysadmin stuff for the guys who
design chips and boards for our arrays.)

If you don't see what you need off of
        http://www.lsilogic.com/techsupp/index.html
try calling one of the tech support numbers listed there.

I do know the person who's handling the Linux drivers now, but any of
those should be available where they've always been.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
REALITY.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot universe? (Y/N/Q)