Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] [Fwd: Re: "Beowulf" progress]

To: Jeff Hansen <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [Fwd: Re: "Beowulf" progress]
From: Steve Michels <smichels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:27:18 -0500

Sorry, Jeff...! Did I get it right this time.... ?!? Hope so... if I
don't get a positive confirmation from you, I will try by other means...
thanks, for your patience!

Or... give me a call... 773-6245 ... local to Wichita. Concerns
materials and support for the Beowulf project ... RAM, monitors, etc.
Thanks...

Steve Michels

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --