Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: "Beowulf" progress

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: "Beowulf" progress
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:12:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Steve Michels wrote:

I suppose Listar croaked with:
> -- Unable to decode HTML file!! --

Steve, you might try that message again after going into
Edit:Preferences:Mail & Newsgroups:Formatting and checking the radio
button for "Convert the message into plain text".

-jeff
--
The new Reagan biography, Dutch: A Memoir Of Ronald Reagan, is drawing fire.
What do you think? "The Reagan bio may be partly fictional, but I don't mind.