Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: FIC BIOS update needed

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FIC BIOS update needed
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 07:09:43 -0500

Carl,
    Are you with LSI?  I have a NCR SCSI card that they don't list for support
anymore and would like the newest drivers if available.  They don't even list
the part number - the closest thing is an OEM card for someone but it was
Comtrade who was the original source and it's not on their list.  Any
suggestions?

jeff