Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: FIC BIOS update needed

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FIC BIOS update needed
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 07:00:14 -0500

Hi Greg.
    I didn't mean to sound like a snoot with my motherboard opinion.  All I was
saying was that with no flash apparently available a replacement BIOS chip was
the only solution.  I see now what you said originally and, of course, a flash
is the way to go.  I've run into countless times when the motherboard is no
longer supported even though the manufacturer is still in business.  It's
really easy for me to be free with someone else's money.  :-)  Good luck on the
hunt.

jeff