Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: A real newbie

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: A real newbie
From: Craig Terhune <craigter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:49:37 -0500

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, you wrote:
Somewhere on the CD's you will find the files needed. I know because I found
them once. I don't know if RH has it but Suse when you install things it
will auto install all prog. to fulfil the dependencies. Cool !!! It sure
makes things easier on the brain.
> On Tue, 28 Sep 1999,
Bruce Bales wrote: >  > > After 2 months away, I am trying Linux again.  Red
Hat 5.2.  Installed > > as well as I could following RH install book.  df gives
me: / is 100 mb, > > /boot is 30 mb, /home is 100mb, /usr is 1.29 gb.

--
Unwritten man page:
Understanding Linux thru better medication