Re: [aclug-L] cleaning up.
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
sorry, i was amazed when i had a 165 meg swap file from gimp.
check and make sure that it's really mounted(that partition)
do a df and make sure that your total is at least correct.
Michael Holmes wrote:
I am putting too much junk in my hard drive, and
now, I am at 99% and I
am running in to lock up troubles. I do not know what files are
I have found my down loads, and cleaned them up, but I have almost
extra gig from where I do not know. I installed at around 750
added an extra 400 meg in programs, this should still leave me with
gig available, I've cleaned off 200 meg of my 400 meg downloads, the
meg is the only opening. I show. Does Linux keep a cache of what
transpired, if so where is it and how can it be cleaned. I've
up netscape's cache, and that was 15 meg, but I cannot account for
extra 1000 meg!!!!
Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos
and danced the skies on LINUX silvered wings.
- [aclug-L] cleaning up., Michael Holmes, 1999/09/06
- Re: [aclug-L] cleaning up.,
- Re: [aclug-L] cleaning up., John Phillips, 1999/09/07
- [aclug-L] Re: cleaning up., John Goerzen, 1999/09/26
- [aclug-L] Re: cleaning up., Michael Holmes, 1999/09/26
- [aclug-L] Re: cleaning up., Jeff, 1999/09/26
- [aclug-L] A real newbie, Bruce Bales, 1999/09/28
- [aclug-L] Re: A real newbie, Jeff, 1999/09/29
- [aclug-L] Re: A real newbie, Craig Terhune, 1999/09/29
- [aclug-L] Re: A real newbie, Bruce Bales, 1999/09/29