Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Ironic question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Ironic question
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:14:37 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Dale W Hodge wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Jeff wrote:
>
> > My old epson actionlaser 1500 is still crankin' just fine.
>
> Do you know of a good place to buy supplies for this printer?  I
> bought one used for $20 an will soon need the toner/drum assembly.

No, I don't; I wish I did -- I'm still on the original toner
cartridge, myself.  (The printer was in storage for a bit). I'm
putting off the decision between "track down a store that has one" and
"order one from Epson for <Austin Powers> ... hmmm ... 6 meeellion
dollars </Austin Powers>" and "get/use a different printer" until I
have to make it.

If you find a place before I do, I'd love to hear :)
Probably the first place I'd look are the surplus stores ... probably
end up buying a whole used printer just for a cartridge, but hey.

-jeff
--
"It's not just the apocalypse, it's the humidity." - Joel of MST3K