Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Ironic question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Ironic question
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:41:30 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Jeff wrote:

> Ok, "cranking" with the picture of grandma at an old-fashioned
> roller-press drying towels.

That's my LJII.  (Not IIp or II+, just II.)  It spent a couple years in a
closet until I found a cheap replacement power supply on eBay... I had
forgotten just how *sloooooow* it is after printing entire books on our
QMS2425 (with 128M ram and an internal HD) at work.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
If at first you don't succeed, try 2nd or shortstop.