Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Planner...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Planner...
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:45:26 -0500 (CDT)

Does anybody know of any planner (Daytimer, Franklin, Outlook, etc.) type
software for Linux?  Specifically, software that has the printed binder in
mind.

The scary thing for me is that even the stuff available on Windows
sucks... except for Microsoft Outlook.  Outlook may have the absolute
crappiest email, but as a scheduler/address book/task list with great
flexibility in printing, it rocks.  I'm almost ashamed to say I *like*
this software.  (MS must figure they have to get *something* right once in
awhile.)

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Bad Command! Bad, Bad Command! Sit! Staaaaay...