Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Ironic question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Ironic question
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:07:08 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, gLaNDix wrote:

> someone tell me the equiv of RedHat's printtool for debian, PLEASE!

vi /etc/printcap
:)

Jon is going to post his printing presentation to the web site soon ,and
it contains instructions on how to use debian printconfig tool, but unless
you have something really strange the first command should work even
better.

Check out the printing how-to

GUI tools are for wimps :)

> jesse

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
G:  All right sir.  See the little box with the row of lights on the front?
    We'll call that the wiggly-diggly.
Cu: Uh-huh.
G:  When the lights on the wiggly-diggly flash rapidly, click on the
    thingamajig, and your doodlybum should open.  Voila!  You're connected.
Cu: Okay ... yeah, I think I got it.  Thanks!
Ch: Say Greg?
G:  Yeah Chief?
Ch: Don't you think that call was a little ... ohh ... precedent setting?
G:  If you're trying to terrify me, it's too damn late.
                                        -- Greg, Customer and The Chief
User Friendly, 6/14/1998