Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Star Office is.......BAD!

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Star Office is.......BAD!
From: "David Carmichael" <dec29111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:46:33 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: aclug-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aclug-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jonathan Hall
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 1999 11:35 PM
To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx

        And WordPerfect is a smaller download, a faster program, and less of a
        resource hog.

        Of course WP for Linux doesn't do spreadsheets and all the other fancy
        things that StarOffice does--but I don't need those things anyway.

Well if you could get my Canon BJC4400 (or for that much most any Color
Canon printer to work with X-WP8 I know many users would love to know
how....  My wife for one!!

--David