Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Two questions...

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Two questions...
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:44:00 -0500

An interesting thought, come up with your coolest thing you can and use it
to display your resume' .
 When I had my store, one of my employees sent in a package.  I opened it,
it was an embedded controller, with a LCD display.  His entire resume was
in the memory.  He designed and built, and programmed it.   I called him up
immediately and hired him.  He did not put it on paper, but he demonstrated
(in real life) how he could be an advantage to me, and how I could make
money off of him.

Mike