Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Two questions...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Two questions...
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 12:23:00 -0500

first choisce is wordperfect
staroffice is a close second.

Patrick Klee wrote:

Greeting Linux gurus,
    I have a couple of questions:

1)  What would be a good program to make and print resumes, either from
the 'net, or with the RedHat 5.2 Deluxe program I bought.

2)  For those of you who live in Wichita, and are on this list, what are
some computer places in Wichita, that have entry level positions,
excluding LSI Logic and Emtex.  I got laid off from LSI, cause I was a
temp through ManPower and also, I haven't heard back from Emtex.

Any suggestions?

Patrick Klee
Linux Game Programming Guru

--