Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares
From: "Maverick, Ven-Han Ieong" <vhieong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 01:07:49 -0600 (CST)

Yes, I agree, If it is about 50-55 cents each, I am sure, I want more then
5 of them, I am get tired to those "Design for Mircosoft 97/NT" squares.

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Jeffrey L. Hansen wrote:

->I'm pretty sure I'd want some.  I've always meant to try and figure out
->some neat little logo to put in those spots.  I built so many boxes and
->hate to advertise for the original manufacturer of the recycled cases.  It
->would also be nice for the ones in the new cases.  Let me know what happens
->with this (my schedule keeps me away from the meetings.
->
->