Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:29:52 -0600

Mine doesn't like computers - even when she needs one.  :-/

At 07:58 AM 3/28/99 -0500, you wrote:

did the same thing once
only mine wanted to know which was her's

phrostie

Jeffrey L. Hansen wrote:

As for me, it would depend what they cost per copy.  I found a great deal
on refurbished IBM P70 monitors and my wife is about to take my allowance
away (bought two).

At 10:36 PM 3/27/99 -0500, you wrote:

>"Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Are they otherwise available to those of us who aren't considered
lucky > >> enough to have them as gifts/prizes?

>Yes, but only in lots of 50.  If y'all would like, I suppose ACLUG
>could go and purchase a set of 50 and sell them at cost.  Is there
>interest in this?
>
>> I only have home built computers so there are ample places for them (I
>> would like to place them on a few machines at work as a wish, too.
:-)

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos