Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares

To: "'aclug-L%complete.org@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares
From: John Alexander <john.alexander@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:09:26 -0600

Do what I did. Get a state tax ID and License yourself with the city to support
your habit. That way, it becomes tax deductible. :) Then, open a dba (doing
business as) checking account under your name, but have your wife listed on the
account should anything ever happen to you. Then get a safe, and put your
company check book and statements in there, making sure she never gets the
combination.

ja