Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:37:58 -0600

Sounds good to me, but she's meaner than I.  Could get dangerous.

At 02:09 PM 3/28/99 -0500, you wrote:

Do what I did. Get a state tax ID and License yourself with the city to
support your habit. That way, it becomes tax deductible. :) Then, open a
dba (doing business as) checking account under your name, but have your
wife listed on the account should anything ever happen to you. Then get a
safe, and put your company check book and statements in there, making sure
she never gets the combination.

ja