Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares
From: "Maverick, Ven-Han Ieong" <vhieong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:09:22 -0600 (CST)

100 should be good, I have made up my mine to get 10 of that, since I saw
in before, that look pretty cool. can we make the resveration to you?

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, John Goerzen wrote:

->"Jesse Kaufman" <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
->
->> PIPE, PIPE!!!  : ^ )  i'd be interested!!!
->
->Hehe, ok, obviously there is sufficient demand here, so I've started
->the gears in motion.

->
->Now the question is: buy 50 or 100? :-)
->
->-- John
->
->

                           ,``````,
                           (^. .^ )
 /    EEEEEEEEEE                     Fr: Maverick Ieong          ==