Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Powered By Linux squares
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 23:06:20 -0600

I'm pretty sure I'd want some. I've always meant to try and figure out some neat little logo to put in those spots. I built so many boxes and hate to advertise for the original manufacturer of the recycled cases. It would also be nice for the ones in the new cases. Let me know what happens with this (my schedule keeps me away from the meetings.